Summary of Project
The property was going through a change of use from office to residential flats over four floors. This meant a new rear extension covering all four floors, including a new roof garden, was required. The works had to be completed whilst the ground floor restaurant remained in full use. All four flats had to be fitted out with bespoke joinery fittings, bespoke kitchens as other well as mechanical and electrical installations that were implemented by Powerbase.
Scope of Works
- New electrical distribution installation.
- New electrical containment installation.
- New lighting and installation.
- New small power installation.
- New Access control installation.
- New AV/TV system.
- New BT cabling installation
- New Domestic fire alarm installation.
- New landlords Fire and smoke vent system.
No information found on file
Site Address: 18 Old Compton Street, Soho, London W1D 4TN
Programme: 36 Weeks
Client: Hillersden Estates (John Green)
Principal Contractor: Firmco Ltd
Consultant: Smithsquared (Consulting) Ltd
Architect: Gravity Design Associates
Project Value: £210,000